SAN GAGGIO - Splendid villa from early 1900s, with park and swimming pool.
Near Porta Romana a few minutes walk from the historic center of Florence. It is one of the most exclusive areas of Florence, in an elegant context, full of privacy. You can enjoy a spectacular view of the historic center.
THE REAL ESTATE COMPLEX
- Art Nouveau villa completely renovated and furnished in 2013 with absolute level material. The systems are also of the latest generation.
- Annex next to the main residence (61 sq m) used as a garage for two large cars and technical rooms.
- above the annex a wonderful paved terrace from which you can enjoy a unique panorama of Florence.
- Large Italian garden (6,000 m2), with a splendid view over Florence.
- Salt water swimming pool.
ENVIRONMENT ARRANGEMENT OF THE VILLA
Ground floor :
- very large and bright living room, connected to the splendid dining room with direct access to the loggia,
- large bedroom with large bathroom.
- bathroom for the living area
On the first floor:
- master suite with study, bedroom with double wardrobe room, private bathroom, with access to a panoramic terrace
- 2 large bedrooms, with bathrooms and wardrobe rooms.
bar area with direct access to another terrace, a room for gym use and a fully equipped spa area.
cellar, laundry room, large storage room and technical rooms, service apartment.
The covered area is 850 square meters (including the basement and attic).
The cadastral area (with the basement, the attic and the terraces in%) 662 sqm.
Property A / 8
Purchase from private.