Hills of Scandicci - Stately Medicean Complex of 1400, in a dominant position, surrounded by park, olive grove and vineyards with 2 farmhouses. Pool. Tennis court.
The complex is located on the hills of Scandicci, in a dominant position over the valley, near the most appealing traffic routes: the road from Roveta that quickly reaches Chianti; the road that from Scandicci through the new tunnel reaches the Florence-Siena-Grosseto via Galluzzo and then P.le Michelangelo; from Scandicci the FI-PI-LI and the A1 and therefore the Peretola airport.
The residence is generated by a "tower house" on which, from the fifteenth century, additional buildings were built. The current owners have overseen a thorough restoration of the interior and the park, with the addition of a modern swimming pool and tennis court.
THE STRUCTURE - is composed as follows
A - main building of more remote origin developed on 2 floors in addition to a third corresponding to the tower from which the complex was developed: the total area is approximately mq. 824.02, which is accessed from the main entrance located south-west at the tower as well as an adjoining service entrance to the kitchen and further access from the court bordered on two sides by a wall marked by a series of large arches that overlook the farmhouses and on the land owned.
-Entrance located on the ground floor of the tower and inside which it is obtained
large staircase in pietra serena that connects the upper floor;
- to the right of those entering, with a large fireplace, is the dining room
- large lounge;
- study and a billiard room.
- from the connecting staircase to the upper floor, you reach the mezzanine used as a laundry that has a variable height from 2.20 to 2.00 meters.
- double bedroom with large bathroom with shower and dressing room;
- single room with bathroom with shower and bathtub;
- bedroom with antechamber-sitting room with dressing room as well as bathroom with shower.
the laundry room is reached via the internal spiral staircase.
- cellars consisting of 2 rooms of height respectively equal to mt. 3.20 and 2.90 in addition to an additional medium height environment of mt. 1.40.
A1 - secondary residential unit, completely independent, spread over 2 floors connected internally to the main complex, of approx. 223,31 identified land registry with a distinct number of subordinate with respect to the main complex to which it is connected by means of a door and an internal staircase.
A2 - accessory volumes consisting of a small chapel with a stone altar and smooth terracotta flooring and adjoining building used as a warehouse-garage, completely independent and located to the south-east of the residential complex: surface of the buildings equal to approx. 22 and average h 4.30 for the chapel and around 49 square meters with an average h 2.90 for the garage.
A3 - portion of real estate consisting of cellar and orciaia located downstream of the main complex, completely independent, of approx. 223.31.
B - real estate portion consisting of a former farmhouse spread over 2 floors with a side porch of land area of 227 sqm.
C - portion of real estate consisting of an agricultural outbuilding used as a warehouse sqm. 113
D - real estate portion consisting of a small agricultural annex used as a warehouse for equipment storage.
Swimming pool: 6 x 12 mt.
Land: 12 hectares cultivated with orchard, olive grove and vineyard
Water basin of 725 square meters of extension and are fenced by means of a perimeter system in plasticized metal mesh and metal poles.
- the plant's equipment is of recent installation
- heating systems of the various autonomous units, connection to the methane gas network.