Farmhouse in Tuscany with Vineyard and Farm Guesthouse for Sale in Suvereto.
If you are looking for a farmhouse in Tuscany, just a few minutes from the sea, in the greenery, with your own farm guesthouse and biological wine production, this is the property for you!
The farmhouse of 280 square meters is located in the beautiful countryside of Suvereto, 3 km from the medieval village and 17 km from the sea and the beaches of the Gulf of Baratti.
It is spread over two levels and consists of three apartments, a technical room and an old typical bread oven
Apartment "A" on the ground floor, consisting of a living room with kitchenette, a large hallway, a bedroom with wardrobe and a bathroom.
Apartment "B", on the ground floor, consisting of living room with kitchenette, a bedroom and a bathroom.
Apartment "C", on the first floor with access via an external staircase, consisting of a living room, a kitchenette, two bedrooms, a single bedroom and a bathroom.
In the garden surrounding the Farmhouse we find an annex of 48 square meters, consisting of a large bedroom with bathroom, a cellar of 100 sqm, an agricultural annex of 36 sqm. and a swimming pool (6 x 12 mt) with solarium.
Completing the property there is the agricultural land of total 1.7 hectare, with 1.2 hectare of vineyard, 20 olive trees and the garden surrounding the Farm house.
Considering its location, the subdivision of the property, the vineyard land in a prestigious area known throughout the World, the property is ideal as a country residence for both, home and holiday residency, and as a small farm with its own organic production of wine and oil.
The property is equipped with gas heating, electricity, photovoltaic system of 7.5 kw, aqueduct and a well.
The property has a good access through 150 meters of white road and distances;
- 3 km from the village of Suvereto - indicated in the Guides as one of the most beautiful villages in Italy, it has the orange flag of the Italian Touring Club - with its shops, restaurants and wine shops;
- 9 km from Venturina Terme with its ancient thermal baths, all services including supermarkets, a railway station and the Livorno - Grosseto highway;
- 17 km from the beaches of the Gulf of Baratti and the beaches of the Gulf of Follonica;
- 15 km from the Marina di San Vincenzo with its Movida and its promenade
- 23 km from Piombino, with boardings for the major islands;
- 35 km from the Old Town of Massa Marittima;
- 40 km from Bolgheri with its famous vineyards and the characteristic Historic Center;
- 34 km from the golf course of Gavorrano;
- 51 km from the A12 Rosignano - Genoa motorway.
- 98 km from Airport Pisa - Galileo Galilei
- 244 km from the Intercontinental Airport Leonardo da Vinci in Rome-Fiumicino