Great opportunity to buy ownershio of unique and exclusive apartments situated in a beautifully restored award-winning Tuscan Hamlet dating back to the 14thcentury. With its 21 fully restored and serviced residences the Hamlet is serenely nestled amongst olive groves in the rolling Tuscan hills just 20 minutes from the busy piazza's of the popular Etruscan town of Cortona and within easy driving distances to many of Tuscany and Umbria's hilltop towns and sites of interest. Currently still available one or two bedrooms apartments, interiors combines rustic Tuscan character with ultimate comfort. Full of traditional features such as open fireplace and antique country furniture, all residence are fully restored with terracotta light coloured walls, stone and chestnut beamed ceilings and handmade terracotta floors throughout.
This is a sample of two bedrooms residence currently available:
The shower rooms are beautifully finished with hand painted bathroom cabinets, perfectly
complimented with a Carrera marble sink surrounds.
• 86 square metres
• 2 bedrooms: 2 double
• 2 shower rooms
• Max. occupancy: 6
• Tuscan antique furniture throughout
• Fully fitted kitchen, with all utensils
• Open fireplace
• A flat-screen television, satellite channels and DVD player
• Access to al fresco covered dining area
Owners' benefits, services and amenities include:
• Multi-lingual management and staff
• Reception/concierge service/porter service
• Housekeeping (on request)
• Heated outdoor swimming pool (open between mid April and late October)
• Trattoria - serving freshly prepared dishes
• Grocery service (Pre-arrival)
• Wi-Fi Internet access (Satellite)
• Walking and hiking trails
• Mountain bikes
• On-site micro market with uniquely sourced speciality products
• Laundry (washing-machine and dryer)
• Maintenance personal
This typical Tuscan hamlet is for those who dreamthe true experience of living in a rural Borgo.Then years restoration executed by a great architect cited by the fanous writer Frances Mayes, brought back the estate to the original roots, maintain much of its original feel, atmosphere and charm, without compromising modern comforts.
For the select few who truly appreciate a genuine Tuscan experience, contact us for prices, property available and further information.